Hospitals and health clinics are the backbone of society, and our innovative technology has long helped to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction in this vital sector.
Here are some of the ways LamasaTech uses innovation to empower the healthcare sector:
- Self-service kiosks enable patients to check in for doctor, hospital and clinic appointments without having to queue at reception to be served.
- Payment for medicines and services can be made through a kiosk located within the hospital or healthcare clinic.
- Digital signage screens in waiting areas provide general health information and informative video, while a section of the screen displays queuing information and calls the next patient to their appointment.
- Wayfinding solutions help to navigate patients and visitors around hospitals and healthcare facilities using a visual, sometimes interactive, map. Locations are dynamically updated, and searchable through an easy user interface.
- IPTV screens allow hospitals and clinics to stream high quality content into waiting rooms and wards. Content can include satellite TV channels, or even video on demand with a library of accessible content to put the patient at ease and provide competitive advantage over other healthcare facilities.
Whether you work in a hospital or a health clinic, contact our team today to arrange a free consultation and find out how LamasaTech’s innovative technology can get results for your business.
As we continue to closely follow the Coronavirus outbreak in UK We have shifted our resources temporarily to help during the Covid-19 outbreak by providing Covid-19 Emergency Supplies & Personal Protective Equipment check it Here
Contact us today for a free consultancy
Looking to improve your Healthcare Services?
Contact us today to arrange a free consultancy session