CASE STUDY: Live Life
Cross Platform App & Responsive Web Development for the Voucher Management Company Based in Middle East
LiveLife wanted the ability to collate offers and voucher codes for high-end fashion brands such as Gucci, Ralph Lauren and Timberland, for affluent young professionals aged 18 to 35.
After registering to use the service, members would be able to sign up for alerts when vouchers or offers became available on their favourite fashion brands.
- Develop an app that operates across platforms and mobile devices
- Design a modern, fully-responsive website
After consultation to understand the Live Life’s needs, we:
• Conduced intensive user research and usability testing
• Created interactive wireframes
• Developed designs for a new brand identity
• Designed and built an app for iOS, Android and Windows
• Developed a fully responsive website, optimised for all screen sizes
• Integrated the brand with Facebook and Twitter
All the data in the app and website is regionally based, enabling members to specify their nearest city so they only receive updates about nearby offers.
The client was delighted with our software solution, and both the Live Life app and website are now heavily adopted throughout the Middle East.