CASE STUDY: Jeddah Post Office
How LamasaTech Improved Customer Satisfaction and Staff Motivation with a Digital Queue Management System
Jeddah Post Office in Saudi Arabia serves between 800 and 900 customers each day. Their existing queuing system was inadequate – customers would queue at the desk after being given a ticket by a security guard. This led to congestion and confusion, making customers impatient and putting staff under pressure.
- Modernise & digitise the existing process
- Alleviate the pressure on staff
- Improve customer experience
After consultation to understand the client’s needs, LamasaTech installed:
- A ticket dispenser touch screen
- LED displays
- A seated waiting area to prevent queues and congestion
- Electronic customer calling
- An interactive 7” customer feedback screen at clerks’ desks
This modern queuing system ensures a high volume of customers can be dealt with quickly and efficiently. Consequently, Jeddah Post Office has seen a dramatic improvement in both customer satisfaction and staff motivation.